How much will shipping cost?
For accurate shipping rates add the items you want to your cart and enter your delivery address in the checkout.
How long will shipping take?
We do our best to get orders packaged and sent out quickly – although please remember we're just one person.
*Covid* Due to the cancellation of many international flights and country-specific restrictions, overseas transit times may be delayed.
- Major cities (6-9 working days)
- Remote (we'll need to get back to you on this)
- New Zealand (10-16 working days)
- Asia and the Pacific, North America and Western Europe (10-28 working days)
- Rest of the world (14-30 working days)
Unforeseen delays or loss of items are a possibility and delivery dates are not guaranteed.
Shipping can take a toll on the environment. That’s why we use Sendle. They calculate the carbon footprint of each and every shipment and purchase offsets from invaluable environmental projects around the world. Feel good - parcel being sent is 100% carbon neutral at no extra cost.
- All sales are final. For any issues or a change of heart, email us within fourteen days requesting a refund or exchange.
- If a package arrived damaged, please also include a photo of the packaging.
- Only items that are faulty/damaged or have a faulty print may be returned.
- We do not refund or exchange for change of mind, shipping or stock delays or if the customer chooses the wrong garment size.
- Please use our size guide for measurements and understand that the accepted tolerance for sizing is 2.5cm for half chest and length.
- Garments will not shrink if the correct washing guidlines on the t-shirt labels are followed.
- Check out our Screen Printer policies here.
Your privacy matters to us. Our shop has SSL, which adds a layer of security when you enter your information at checkout. Payments are processed by Stripe, which has a high level of security on all transactions. More information.